Friday, March 03, 2006

Van Jesus.


"Van Jesus on tullut katsomaan Tubal-Cainin syntymää". 20.9.1998.
"Van Jesus did come to see the birth of Tubal-Cain". 20.9.1998.

Ever since these gentlemen appeared to me in some kind of revelation and annaunced that they did come to see the born of Tubal-Cain I was amazed. What is this, I did not eaven know who was that man called Tubal-Cain? I did become to ask people about him. I got different kind of answers, but not the right one, bacause all the answers couldn´t be right.
I become order books from England and USA about this kind of subject. Yes, I will tell to you leter what I found. I will reveal to you the magick and intresting world of Tubal-Cain. Lately you will understand why these seven men came to meet me. During the revelation with men I found that the man with lights on his head was so called Van Jesus. The man who did speak was the gray man and he was sweating. The "Light Man" was faschinating and amazing person to see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kauko Allén said...

I see. I have to commentt this writing more carefully lately!
Thank you waiting this so long

5:59 PM  
Blogger Kauko Allén said...

I will come to this kind of my blogs later. I have lots of thigs to write. Please waite to me. I will be soon here again.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home